Friday, April 10, 2009

Semuanya Dah Selesai.....


Don't know what should I say...I'm feel so relieve...everything is done...especially my Topo's Plan...I really want thank to my friend..cik Dayah for her spirit and effort in making the plan...

The plan...it is a very important thing that we should have to make sure we are not repeating the surveying fieldwork subject next sem. And because of that, we are sometime getting mad to each other and always put the fault on the others members...that also made our relationship become critical...

But now, when it's already done..maybe no more squarell and fight among us..(I wish)..after this..I really hope there are no more deal between us anymore...

Now, I want focus on my study and get struggle for my final exam...I wish and really hope I can do it better and get highest mark and then have a good result... InsyaAllah....

No comments: