Thursday, April 2, 2009

It Is Too Hard.....


Nobody is perfect, So am I. I admit that I always doing mistake in my life. But I tried to avoid from doing the same mistake and if possible I don't want to do it anymore. However, sometimes we don't realize what we have done. That's the point.

I know there are some people talks about me at my behind. But that's ok. I will not blame them because it's my fault that give them chances to do that. But one thing that I can't accept, it is the way that someone who try to advice me. It doesn't mean I'm not appreciate that, but please la..there is a better way that she/he can do to advice me. But not like that...sometime we will listen to someone's advice if we look she/he is good enough to do that. Right??

Errgghh... I felt so mad when I think about that. Anyway, I will try to accept the advices and I also will try to be good next time. May ALLAH bless me and you all always...amin.