Saturday, July 18, 2009

The beginning of sem iii...


Assalamualaikum...everyone...!!!


It has been a long time I don't come out with my ideas in this blog..Do I miss to do it??..Errmm... I don't think so.. Hahahaa... Just kidding... Actually, I don't have any ideas what should I share with you guys... But now.. there are a lot of ideas.... But don't worry.. I will not put out in this blog all of them.. Heheheee...

Talk about the start of this new sem... What do you guys think?? Anything going ok?? For me.. so far so good.. but what I felt so up set is about my sponsorship.. PTPTpu... I have to wait for a quired long time to get it.. They (from PTPN) said that there are technical problems happended.. That's why the money transfer cannot be done.. I don't know it is true or not.. But for sure, I hope I will get the money as soon as possible...


Because of the late money transfer, it ruined everything.. They should know that we, students really need the money at early sem... so, they should be prepared for this... This problem should not be happened actually... Did they think that we all are from well family?? Now, I start to get angry.. Maybe I should stop here.. I don't want my words getting worse...
So.. to all my friends.. don't be like me.. Hehee.. Actually we supposed to be patient and pray to our God that we will get the money as soon as possible.. And what the important thing is, we should start our new sem with full of spirits and make a new "azam"....

p/s: if there are something happened to us, even it is a good or bad, please.. don't forget our God.. we should proud to be MUSLIM... do we??

No comments: